If you’ll be travelling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur soon, I’ve found a wonderful new service that will get you there in TOURISTY FUN style! Daytrip recently arrived to Southeast Asia and this is my 2nd ride with them. They offer luxury door-to-door car and driver service with a twist … because every ride comes with an excursion. The excursions range from visiting UNESCO sites to exploring mosques and temples and they are simply wonderful as you’ll see.
Don’t miss my KL to Singapore Daytrip transfer, which shows in DETAIL what the border crossing process is like at both the Singaporean and Malaysian checkpoints 🙂 https://youtu.be/O94omjErkiY
Why You’ll Love Daytrip’s Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Transfer
- Driver’s Are Amazing! They all speak English well and their vehicles are equipped with wifi and (in my case) Bluetooth hookups so I could listen to my own Spotify playlists during the drive.
- It’s Stress Free! It takes all the physical stress out of international travel. Normally I’m so sore the first days of a trip from lugging around my hand-carry bags through immigration checks and the airport.
- You’ll Explore! The selection of sights you can stop to see is spot on, covering a nature spot, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a mosque and temple, and much more!
- The Drive Is Lovely! You’ll pass through the lush green hills of South Malaysia, cross the bridge connecting Singapore, and it’s beautiful.
- Everything is Online! From the booking, to their impressive documentation & email confirmations … it’s all user-friendly and designed for maximum convenience. You’ll even receive your driver’s mobile number and photo days in advance in case you want to reach out to him or her.
Pro TIP! During my 1st transfer with Daytrip I had a set ferry time to catch so I reached out to your driver in advance and confirm that I selected the right departure time. I hadn’t … so reaching out to my driver Kesh saved me some serious stress ?
- For more information or to book your upcoming city-to-city or country-to-country transfer in Southeast Asia, visit Daytrip’s website h
- Be sure to follow Daytrip on Facebook for promotions and announcements as they enter even more countries here in SEA