Riding in a hot air balloon has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember and I’m so happy that dream came true in Malaysia. The company is MyBalloon Adventure, Malaysia’s ONLY hot air balloon company that luckily flies out from Putra Jaya … just a short 30 minute drive from Kuala Lumpur’s city centre where I live. I reserved their sunrise flight package, which was one part luxury and two parts adventure and literally a dream come true. It includes transfers from anywhere within KL, a 45 – 60 minute flight (depending on wind), breakfast at a swank resort following the flight, and a time-lapse video and photo shared within hours (that are both absolutely fabulous!).
Time Lapse Only
My almost hour-long flight was super chilled and serene up until the landing and then it turned into a true adventure with a memorable landing and a rather fun encounter with a tree (or two or three … watch the video to see what I mean!). This was such a dream come true and the entire experience was stellar. Can’t wait to do it again 🙂
Connect With MyBalloon Adventure
- Cost: 1,000 Ringgits (all-inclusive)
- For more information or to make a reservation, visit their website
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for a steady stream of jealousy-inducing flight posts
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– RODE VIDEOMIC GO lightweight on-camera microphone
– Black on black Billingham Hadley One Bag
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– Music: epidemicsound.com
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.