Bright, cheery rooms, amazing culinary delights, and one of the best club lounges in KL awaits! When it comes to a perfect urban staycation (or simply a perfect hotel stay), you’re going to be WOW’d by InterContinental Kuala Lumpur. I recently spent a weekend there and was absolutely blown away by the experience as you’ll see in one my longest hotel videos to date. Of course I expected to have a lovely time but I was delighted every moment of the stay because InterContinental Kuala Lumpur turned my staycation into an almost perfect 10 hotel review (which rarely happens).
What I loved most about the weekend was discovering the treasure trove of amazing dining experiences there. While the halal fine dining Chinese experience at Tao really stands out, I’m torn for my favourite between the sake pairing menu at Tatsu and the lovely secret garden afternoon tea. Given that I live literally 450 metres from the hotel, I’m excited that I’ll be able to head over any time the mood hits 🙂
Why You’ll Love It
- Club InterContinental! They serve Champagne, make a perfect espresso martini, have impeccable service, and even have a shower with fluffy robes for guests with late flights, which I’ve not seen elsewhere.
- The Food! From the sake pairing menu at Tatsu, the Peking duck at Tao (and don’t miss that yin and yang egg drop soup with scallops!), to the pretty Secret Garden Afternoon Tea … your palate will be properly pampered day and night. Everything I tried was prepared perfectly, and served with care and pride. I have only good things to say about the F&B at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur.
- The Spa! As you’ll see in the video, I enjoyed the 2 hours I spent at the spa. Right now they are offering a complimentary 30 minute food massage or body scrub when you book their signature 90-minute massage.
- The Location! It’s located on the same side of the street and just 2 blocks down from Petronas Twin Towers. You’ll be in the heart of KLCC with quick access to the main airport road.
Contact InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
- For more information or to reserve your staycation, visit InterContinental Kuala Lumpur’s website
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram