Wanna know how to pack for India, Bali, or anywhere in Southeast Asia by a local expat? Whether you’re packing for a week away or for an extended adventure, packing is honestly a breeze. I’ve recently lived out of a suitcase for three months between the islands of Bali and Lombok and then again for over three months in Malaysia (and I’ve travelled around Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, and Singapore). Deciding what to wear gets pretty easy when you travel to hot countries, so it simply comes down to learning a few insider tips and tricks to pack like a rock star for both comfort and to look fabulous 24/7.
In This Video I’ll Share
- Useful info on what NOT to bring
- The products that you absolutely need to bring from home
- Some advice from my experience as an expat in Southeast Asia and India to show the greatest respect possible for the amazing experience you’re about to have
My Essential Travel Tools
- RIMOWA luggage: I use their Classic Flight cabin size luggage and packing accessories, they’re the best!
- Clarins Day & Night Cream + Double Serum (for night)
- Dior Dream Skin Perfect Skin Creator + Perfect Skin Cushion + One Essential Serum (for day) + Lip Glow + my basics (eyeliner, concealer, mascara, blush, eye shadow, and brushes)
- Ben’s mosquito single use wipes
- Repel 40% deet mosquito repellent
- Gold and cream dress from my friend Jesus’ shop in Barcelona
- Furla weekender bag
- Vince Camutto handbag / laptop bag
- Kate Spade 13″ MacBook super cushioned laptop sleeve
Grab some wine, cuz this is a long one … shot out of my new sexy silver RIMOWA! Please do feel free to comment and ask questions if there is something specific you want info on that I didn’t bring up in this video.
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.