Ciao, darlings! How does Champagne and Italian cheese from the trolley sound? Or maybe a red from Umbria paired with risotto with truffle and duck salami crostini? Well, this week Marini’s on 57 has launched Apperitivo Hours, and trust me when I say that our pre-dinner warm up (or post-work happy hour) has never tasted so good. As luck would have it I was the first blogger to try this wonderful new culinary experience and it was truly memorable. The dynamic Italian power-house duo of Chef Federico Michieletto and Chef Simone Musu (both wonderfully charming, I must confess) have artfully created a new apperitivo menu that offers up something divine, and something different, seven nights a week.
Why You’ll Love Marini’s Apperitivo Hours
- Each day of the week features a different wine paired with two tapas-style dishes, meticulously curated so that you can return night after night, always enjoying something different.
- If you prefer to pair with bubbles instead of wine, you’ll choose what to pair it with … either Italian cheese, Russian caviar, or oysters!
- You can decide how naughty you want to be by choosing from either a 75ml half glass of vino, a 150ml glass, or a bottle.
- The view is grand and magnificent … and the cool evening breeze feels wonderful!
- The Chefs whip up inventive dishes for you like braised Wagyu beef cheek with potato foam, celery stick with gorgonzola cheese & walnuts, Gragnano pasta with beef ragout, and cecina (meaning salted and dried by means of air, sun or smoke) beef crostini, and it is all absolutely to-die-for!!
- They change the menu every few weeks so it stays fresh and exciting for us regulars 😉
Connect with Marini’s on 57
- Apperitivo Hours is on 7 nights a week from 5 – 8pm
- For more information visit their website or ring them up on +603 2386 6030 to make a reservation
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook to stay up-to-date on their latest events and parties
© 2016, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.