I found the fab stylist Vincent and The Met while researching salons from a ‘best of’ article on Lifestyle Asia. Their official name is The Met Kuala Lumpur Grand Salon and they’re located in the Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur. It’s an elegant, sophisticated salon that feels truly intimate and I’m happy to report that I am in high heaven. Vincent took me back to ash blonde and dealt beautifully with my nerves throughout!
Why You’ll Love The Met
- Vincent is a star and worked in the USA for years so he is quite skilled at working with fine, thin western hair like mine. He’s also amazing at blonde highlights and repairing colour mistakes.
- They use Olaplex, which it a must for any colour or highlights treatment.
- Their standard salon product lines are Balmain and Philip B. (used my celebs like Nicole Kidman), which aren’t available anywhere else in KL at the moment so it’s a real treat. I bought the hairspray and absolutely love it.
- My favourite fun perk is that they serve wine ???
- They play Buddha Bar mixes and current lounge playlists that add to the ambiance and relaxed vibe of the salon.
Connect with The Met Kuala Lumpur Grand Salon
- Be sure to follow The Met on Facebook for great posts on style, products, and before and after shots.
- The Met is located in the Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur. For the exact address or for more information visit their website.
- To book an appointment, call them on +60 12 501 0624 or email at email@example.com.
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.