About a year ago I did my first series on cool budget hotels and had such a blast, I thought it was time to try again. As a luxury travel writer, it’s rare when I stay at even a non-boutique 4-star so imagine my surprise when a 2-star hotel completely blew my mind in Hanoi! Urban Alley Hotel is located on a quiet alley right in the heart of Hanoi’s historic UNESCO heritage zone. The rooms are large, bright, and clean and a mere $23 USD a night. Mine even came with a balcony and a safe in the room (not something all lower category hotels offer). If you’re looking for a cheap room, in an area you can walk out of and slip right into the bubbling action of Hanoi … then Urban Alley is a great choice that I whole-heartedly recommend.
I had an early morning flight so I had my brekkie at the airport but I remember them saying that breakfast was included. $23 for a night’s stay + an energising start to the day is amazing!
Urban Alley Hotel Hanoi
- Located at No 26 Hoi Vu str, Hoan Kiem Dist, in downtown Hanoi
- For more information, visit their website
- They replied quickly to a question I had on their Facebook page so be sure to like their page before your arrival
My Leica VLOGGING KIT
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom from YL Camera Malaysia
– Selfie moments:shot on my iPhone using a leather and gold MOMAX Selfie Pro stick
– Music: epidemicsound.com
© 2018, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.