Given that this was my first proper holiday in Thailand, I will fully admit that I was a bit unsure about staying at The Bell Phuket because it sits in the hillside above Kamala Beach but without a sea view. Over the past few years I’ve learned that staying in a villa with my own private pool and butler is my #1 favourite type of holiday, though, so I was super keen to give it a go. And wow am I glad I did! The Bell Phuket is a villas resort that is just a few minute’s shuttle down to the sea but it’s a complete escape from the world and I felt a certain peace and disconnect that I didn’t find with any other property in Phuket. I slept like a baby, frolicked in my very own private pool for hours, and enjoyed some mixology-calibre cocktails that rounded out the entire experience!
Why You’ll Love The Bell
- VIP Butler Service! Sure the villas are equipped with everything you’d need to cook but why bother when the staff, including your own private butler, will do it all for you! They’ll cook, set the table, do the clearing and washing up! Your private butler is available 24/7 via a special mobile phone they provide upon check-in and will be happy to attend to any need big or small.
- The Half Day Tour! Honestly it was probably the most fun day I spent during my 11 days in Phuket. Don’t miss their private guided tour, it’s a fabulous level of pampering and culture and they go out of their way to ensure guests are truly enjoying their luxury tour.
- The Garden! Inside the villa you’ll immediately feel a tranquility wash over you. Your private garden is a perfect little oasis, complete with a waterfall feature on the swimming pool that offers the most lovely natural lullaby for an afternoon nap in the gazebo 🙂
- Food & Drinks! The menu is crazy, in all the good ways you can imagine. You can order local or international cuisine as well as cocktails and even a few different labels of exquisite Champagnes.
1 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
Honestly, that place won my heart from the moment I walked in and saw that pink flamingo floaty but from there it only got better. I really did sleep like a baby there (without earplugs which is something I never do!). It was fun to mix up my dining from inside to the outside dining table. The villa was large, with a very homey feel to it. And the service was excellent.
I think The Bell is about 10 years or so old so I overlooked some things like wear and tear on slider doors as that was understandable. My biggest complaint was with the F&B but I believe they’re making a conscience effort to solution that. The cocktails were excellent but they did odd things like add heaps of raw, coarsely chopped garlic onto what would otherwise have been a lovely baked potato or deliver toast at breakfast that wasn’t toasted.
Private Half Day Phuket Tour
The Bell offers an unforgettable half day tour all around the most exciting and breathtaking sights on the island that you won’t want to miss. In the video I share pricing and a sneak peek of their itinerary that includes Karon Viewpoint, Phromthep Cape Viewpoint, the Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, and the Chalong Bay Rum Distillery. While I was at The Bell I also went to their local night market for street food that’s located just at the base of the hillside and I took the June Bahtra sunset dinner cruise so I added those in as well.
Longer versions of videos on my Expat Angela YouTube Channel
Connect with The Bell Phuket
- For more information or to reserve your own swank villa and flamingo floaty, visit The Bell Phuket’s website.
- Be sure to follow The Bell on Facebook and Instagram
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Hanoi | Cool Cats Jazz Club for Cocktails & Live Music - 18/02/2018
- Damage Check In | TONI&GUY Kuala Lumpur at Troika 2nd Appointment - 06/02/2018
- HOME Hanoi Restaurant | Best Meal of My Trip! - 04/02/2018