Set on a lovely little bay that offers a gorgeous backdrop for your sunset sessions and happy hours, the Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa Nai Yang Beach is the newest Marriott on Phuket and rumoured to have some of the most amazing ocean front private villas in the area. I was only there one night and I had an early morning flight so what I’m sharing isn’t quite my usual review but I sipped tasty cocktails and enjoyed a perfect meal the night I was there and loved it. Trust me on this one, a night of whole fresh fish and local Thai wine at Big Fish is a MUST while on Phuket. With the sound of the ocean and the night sky as ambiance, it’s a wonderful treat.
They boasted about the spa so definitely try that if you go and message back and let me know how your experience was. I’d love to update my post to include your spa session 😉
Contact Phuket Marriott
- Be sure to follow them on Instagram.
- To make a reservation or for more information, visit the Phuket Marriott Nai Yang Beach Resort & Spa website.
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Hanoi | Cool Cats Jazz Club for Cocktails & Live Music - 18/02/2018
- Damage Check In | TONI&GUY Kuala Lumpur at Troika 2nd Appointment - 06/02/2018
- HOME Hanoi Restaurant | Best Meal of My Trip! - 04/02/2018