Although I normally opt for either a chilled Sentosa property or a hotel smack dab in the heart of Singapore, on a recent trip I had a hella-early morning flight, and trust me when I say I’m a night owl and not an early bird. But thank goodness I did because it let me uncover this amazing jewel in Singapore, that is literally the closest 5 star hotel to Changi Airport with a sky bridge that connects guests to the departures terminal. Crowne Plaza Changi Airport even has a brand new wing that is ultra chic and retrofitted for the business traveller, with tons of international charging bays for all of our equipment and devices.
Why You’ll Love Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- The rooms are modern and cosy and come equipped with personal phones that allow guests to call 11 countries completely free of charge.
- The hotel is connected to Changi Airport! I mean, how much closer can you get and still be pampered and play in a gorgeous tropical pool while sipping Champagne?
- The Club Lounge is bright and cheery and serves up a fab brekkie and happy hour.
Take my advice and book a Business King room in the new wing. I mean, come on …. just look at that bathtub, it’s calling your name! As a single engine pilot, the only thing I wished I had was a better view of the runway from my room 🙂 So I’m definitely requesting that next time!
And a few more pics….
Connect with Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- For more information or make a reservation, visit their website
- Be sure to follow them on Instagram. They post lots of yummy food pics which I absolutely adore from a hotel 🙂
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.