JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach is the new kid on the block … and this kid is all about impeccable service, gorgeous design, and a whole lotta decadent debauchery. Whether you’re heading for an event at Suntec, a meeting at Facebook, or just to have a fun holiday break in Singapore, this brand-spanking-new designer hotel will be your perfect home base. As you can see in the video tour, the view from my Executive Club room was very ‘Singapore sexy’ and the amazing food and service in the Lounge and the diverse restaurants and bars kept me so busy I never left the property during my stay!
Why You’ll Love JW Marriott Hotel South Beach
- Nice big Club rooms! It’s always nice having a big of extra space and that feeling is supercharged when the room has floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto an iconic view of Singapore.
- It’s next to Suntec and Facebook Singapore’s office! You can’t do much better than right next door, it’s one of the closest 5 star luxury hotels.
- Happy Hour at the Executive Club Lounge! Not only do they serve Tattinger for their Champers but their evening cocktail goes on until 21:30! They even have a live noodles station, which I’ve never seen before in a Lounge.
- The design is inspiring! We shot so many pics and videos in front of the digital wall at the entrance, inside of the psychedelic lift, and all around … it’s 100% Instagram-worthy! It is a beautifully designed hotel that perfectly combines a modern, industrial, and homey feel.
- The food & drinks! There are five (or six?) different restaurants and bars to entice and keep us from being bored during our stay. The Court Martial Bar was built in a heritage building and retains some really interesting features from the original construction, check it out in the video 🙂
- For more information or to make a reservation, visit the JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach website.
- Be sure to follow them on Instagram for a daily dose of life around the property, and on Facebook for all the upcoming events and food-fests!
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Hanoi | Cool Cats Jazz Club for Cocktails & Live Music - 18/02/2018
- Damage Check In | TONI&GUY Kuala Lumpur at Troika 2nd Appointment - 06/02/2018
- HOME Hanoi Restaurant | Best Meal of My Trip! - 04/02/2018