‘Hell yeah’ is pretty much the response you’ll hear from me anytime I realise that the heritage hotels outnumber the large five star hotels in a city. I absolutely adore them. And The Edison joins the list of my favourite hotels in Penang because they have perfectly renovated their glorious property into a modern heritage hotel that respects its historic architecture yet embraces today’s trends in comfort and style.
Why You’ll Love The Edison
- The Edison is chic, charming, and classy. It is bright and welcoming during the day, and romantic and alluring at night.
- It sits in the heart of downtown Georgetown, located next to two of my all-time favourite spots in town >> Red Garden (a local street food pavilion with live music nightly) and the lovely Spanish tapas and wine bar Georgetown Wines
- The Lounge is open 24 hours and serves up complimentary snacks and refreshments just like a VIP Executive Club. And the coffee there is GREAT!
Connect with The Edison
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook
- For more information or to make a reservation, visit their website
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Hanoi | Cool Cats Jazz Club for Cocktails & Live Music - 18/02/2018
- Damage Check In | TONI&GUY Kuala Lumpur at Troika 2nd Appointment - 06/02/2018
- HOME Hanoi Restaurant | Best Meal of My Trip! - 04/02/2018