Penang is fast becoming a real favourite of mine in Malaysia and charming boutique hotels like Campbell House is one of the very reasons. This place has it all! Friendly staff, gorgeous themed rooms with furnishing that have obviously been lovingly curated, and even a rockin’ wine list! This heritage property is located right downtown, in the heart of the UNESCO zone.
I stayed in both the Opium room and The Loft suite and loved both for different reasons. For Opium it’s a tossup between that magnificent bed and the pedestal bathtub and for The Loft it was the space itself (and it was a bit quieter for some reason). But whichever room you select for your next Penang trip, you’re sure to feel like you’re experiencing something truly special!
Why You’ll Love Campbell House
- Originality! The themed rooms are all so different, it’s fun to pick and choose 🙂
- Location! It’s smack dab in the centre of historic Penang
- Antiques! The hotel itself is meticulously cared for and maintained and feels a bit like you’re walking through a museum there are so many beautiful antiques
- Room service! It’s rare to find a boutique heritage hotel with such an awesome wine list and menu, which made room service absolutely heavenly there after a long day of sightseeing
Connect With Campbell House Penang
- For reservations and more information, visit their website
- Be sure to follow Campbell House on Instagram and Facebook
© 2017, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.