Look no further than Villa Cinta Damai in the heart of Seminyak for the most stunning, gorgeous, absolutely large and posh villa around. I found it through the guys at TheBaliAgent.com and it was a gem of a discovery. Literally located just a back alley away from one of the busiest streets in Seminyak, Villa Cinta Damai has 3 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms with one small additional bedroom, a multi-level living area, and a swanky lounge-style pool.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Booking through TheBaliAgent.com is easy and the team is incredible. They were able to accomodate each of my requests and always made me feel like they were absolutey happy to help with everything I needed
- The large, round dining table will make every night a special event
- The chef from TheBaliAgent.com whips up a killer breakfast (see pics below and the video)
- It’s located just a street away from countless bars, restaurants, and shops in the heart of Seminyak
- Given how homey it is, you’ll feel comfy day or night, whether you’re poolside or chilling out
Once you step through the lovely carved doors, you’re transported to a lush, tropical garden just for you and yours. There are two distinct living areas, a huge dining room, an open kitchen with six bar stools, and 3 oversized lounge beds by the pool. The large pool is surrounded by greenery and even a few perfectly placed statues to make each swim feel special. You’ll find they have everything you need to prepare a feast or throw a cocktail party, or to hire a chef and let them pamper you during your stay.
There are 3 en-suite bedrooms, one with a gorgeous bathtub so be sure to put dibs in on that before anyone else! Off of the upstairs family area is also a small bedroom perfect the kids. Each room has a television with a large array of international channels including HBO, etc. They include local soap and fluffy towels and special touches like embroidered bath robes for each guest and fans and a/c.
One of my favourite touches is that the colours of the towels and the accents in the bathrooms match the colour of the embroidered linens on each of the different beds. There are no two pieces of art or decorative elements the same in any of the three main en-suite bedrooms.
Book Villa Cinta Damai via TheBaliAgent.com
- Prices start at $550 per night and there is a calendar to see instantly if the dates you need are available. For more information or to make a reservation, visit the Villa Cinta Damai page on TheBaliAgent.com.
- Be sure to like them on Facebook for a dose of Bali LOVE 3 times a week when they post something special for us.
© 2016, Angela Carson and LuxuryBucketList.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
For more, check out the About Me page.